Barbara Harrison offers 30 years of experience in designing and implementing leadership development and culture change programs. She is a master facilitator and change agent, bringing new levels of effectiveness to individuals and groups.
As an executive coach, she works with leaders in multinational organizations. Barbara is also a qualified psychotherapist, offering a unique opportunity to clients who wish to embark on a journey of personal and leadership development.
Barbara has a Master’s in Gestalt Therapy (MGT) and uses Gestalt methodologies in her approach to coaching and organizational development. She also has a diploma in Counselling and a diploma in Relationships and Systems Therapy.
Barbara is certified in numerous instruments, which include:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation
- Accreditation in Organizational Coaching Level 3, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Lifetime Accredited Practitioner in Human Synergistic LSI, LI, GSI, OCI, OEI
- The Leadership Circle
- Harrison Assessments
- Saville Psychometrics
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (Step 11)
- Master Trainer for DISC
- Master trainer for Rapid Consensus and the Four Seasons facilitation model
Barbara is a member of the International Coaching Federation, and Gestalt in Australia and New Zealand. She is a faculty member of the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership and a professional member of Conscious Capitalism Australia.